Registration will open August 7th. To register please use the following steps:
Step 1: Begin Registration Here
*** You MUST use your parent Aspire log in! ***
Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers work best.
Sometimes in Firefox you cannot read the documents.
- All registration will be paperless this year. If you do not have access to a computer there are computers available at the county library and school.
- New students can register using these printable registration forms and will need to contact MMS counseling center to make an appointment for class scheduling (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Proof of immunizations or an exemption certificate for 7th graders are required for attendance at public schools in Utah. They may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to MMS (801) 829-0645.
Step 2: Proceed to Pay My School Fees, follow instructions.
This link is also found on the MMS website. Save your passwords so you can pay any fees throughout the school year.
- If you do not wish to pay online you may pay at the school on August 11 between 9am and 12pm or mail payment to Morgan Middle School, 115 E. Young ST, Morgan, UT 84050. Please bring exact change or check if paying in person.
- Bring Fee Waiver Application to Morgan Middle School for approval. Fee Waiver and Waiver Info
- Registration fees must be paid before students can access their schedule. Please remember a yearbook is not included and is an optional fee of $25.00.
- Although 5th graders don’t have fees, they may purchase a yearbook or school spirit shirt through pay my fees. The order form should be printed and brought to the school or emailed after payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Pictures, ID Cards, Lockers, Schedules, & General Information
- Pictures will be scheduled after school begins.
- You do not need to purchase a photo package, however every student must have their picture taken for the yearbook and student
- Students will be able to log on to Aspire to view their schedule when registration and payment are completed.
- School starts August 25th.
- Bell schedules may be found on the MMS website.
- If interested sign up for PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization) - this is a parent group involved with volunteering and supporting MMS.
Step 4: School Lunch
- School lunch can be paid online at Pay My School Fees or placed in drop box in the front office anytime.
- Free or reduced lunch forms can be found in the Aspire program under free/reduced meal application and should be filled out and submitted online for approval.
Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Statement
The Morgan School District (MSD) is committed to making morgansd.org compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). At this time we recognize that not all areas of our website may be ADA compliant. We are currently in the process of redesigning and creating new website content to be compliant with the W3C Level Two guidelines.